ALL OUR COLLECTION CAN BE TURNED LED
All our appliances can be:
- with LED source incorporated within the lamp body
- with traditional bulb socket for which LED bulbs for every shape and connection are available.
LED technology (Light Emitting Diode) has had a great impact on the lighting sector, combining maximum return with less energy consumption. LED technology is available for all appliances. LED sources that can either replace the traditional bulbs (thanks to a complete variety of connections) or be directly embedded, like in the latest generation lamps. The main benefits of LED lighting are:
- - 90% energy consumption with the same luminosity compared to the traditional incandescent (today out of production) or halogen sources.
- LED LIFESPAN. A longer lifespan with 35,000 hours on average (about 6 hours lighting a day for 15 years) compared to the 2,300 hours of an incandescent bulb.
- UV-IR free LED. LED light without UV and IR ray and without heat sensible emission.
- Ecological LED. The LED is made up of recyclable and mercury-free materials.
- LED INTENSITY. 100% light intensity as soon as the lamp is turned on
- FEWER HEAT EMISSION